Varsity Towers has introduced pre-paid electricity meters into all rooms to ensure we maintain an energy efficient and environmentally friendly building.
Residents can simply sign-up to the electricity in their room on the day they arrive. This can be done by visiting www.varsitytowersumr.com and filling out a sign-up form. The sign-up process normally takes less than 10 minutes.
All information needed to get to know and understand your meter is located on their website.
You are able to purchase more electricity 24/7 by internet or by phone during business hours.
- Common property areas are maintained on a daily basis by Varsity Towers’ house keeping team
- All rooms are self contained. This means, each resident is responsible for the cleaning of their own room
- On request residents are able to organize a one off or ongoing service clean.
Studio: Full service clean
- Clean kitchen
- Mop floor throughout
- Clean bathroom
- Vacuum throughout
- Clean windows
- Wipe down of all surfaces
See reception for price of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom service cleans
Front desk and reception, open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Fully licensed 360 lounge bar, open 7pm till late, Thursday & Friday.
Small convenience store for personal hygiene items, snacks, food and beverages, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Vending machines with frozen meals, snacks and cold beverages accessible 24/7
QR Code and Coin operated laundry open 8am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday (16 washing machines and 16 dryers)
Varsity Towers offers tailored internet plans for students’ needs in partnership with Super Loop Broadband. Students at Varsity Towers can enjoy up to 8Mbps broadband speeds, at a lower cost than other suppliers charge for slower connections. The plans include extra allowances for data. Whether you love playing games, stream your lectures or like to stay up to date instant messaging with your friends overseas – Super Loop Broadband Internet is your solution.
Residents can simply sign up to the Internet plan in their room on the day they arrive. The signup process normally takes less than 3 minutes. Choose from a range of flexible plans and start surfing. Simple. Convenient. Secure.
Safety and Security
- On-site manager available for after-hours emergencies
- 24/7 security personnel available
- Roaming security officer every night
- CCTV cameras located in all elevators, corridors and front entry
- Proximity access to individual floor after 10pm
- Security access keys, manager’s signature required to duplicate
- Contact details for after hours assistance can be found on the wall outside reception 24/7
Linen For Sale
Basic linen pack $80
1 x cotton white towel.
1 x easy care sheet set with 2 pillow cases
Everything linen pack $125
1 x cotton bath towel.
1 x cotton bath mat.
1 x cotton face washer.
1 x cotton hand towel
1 x quilt cover set (various colours).
1 x easy care sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet with 2 pillow cases.
1 x cotton tea towel.
Your Rent Includes
What Utilities does your rent include?
Your rent includes gas (hot water) and water.
Disclaimer: All services, room inclusions and prices displayed on this website are only valid for rooms managed by Varsity Towers (VT Management Pty Ltd). Rooms managed by outside agents may not receive any of these services. Enquire prior to booking with anyone if the rooms are managed by the onsite managers (VT Management Pty Ltd). All rooms booked through this website are managed by VT Management Pty Ltd.